Inaugural Networking Breakfast - 5 Key Moments
- Posted on: 14th June 2018
- Posted in: News
The inaugural Network My Club at Goodwood networking breakfast took place at The Kennels on the Goodwood Estate this morning.
1) The first ever Network My Club at Goodwood event was a complete sell out, with over 50 businesses from Sussex and afar welcomed to The Kennels at the world famous Gooodwood Estate to enjoy a morning of networking over breakfast and tea/coffee.
2) Jamie Williams, Sporting Sales Executive at the Goodwood Estate, and Assly Clarke, Guest Relations at The Kennels, were introduced to guests and informed them of the various opportunities available to businesses on the estate. You can find all events and opportunities taking place at Goodwood – which include the upcoming Festival of Speed, Glorious Goodwood, golf days and much more – here, or contact Jamie Williams to discuss directly at email@example.com.
3) Assly explained about The Kennels, the levels of access and membership on offer, as well as offering guests in attendance of the inaugural event an opportunity to enjoy The Kennels for one month for free. Find out more about The Kennels here.
4) Interested in joining Network My Club at Goodwood? Following the inaugural event, there are now less than 10 early-bird memberships remaining! Find the benefits of joining here, or contact Network My Club directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01903 898025 to learn more.
5) The next Network My Club at Goodwood networking breakfast takes place at the Goodwood Motor Circuit on Wednesday 18th July! Demand is already high - with another sell out expected - so we advise to secure your place early. Find more info here.
Network My Club at Goodwood is part of the Network My Club group, and details of other upcoming events mentioned at the meeting are: