Outsourcing is a growing trend for small businesses. Once seen as a cost-cutting exercise, it is now seen as a tried and tested route to business growth.
What should you outsource?
1. If it is repetitive, you can easily train someone else to do it, freeing your time
2. These tasks are not a good use of your time
3. These tasks stop you developing your business
Things you don’t know how to do, but know you need to do:
1. Email marketing
2. How to use your Facebook business page effectively?
3. What is Twitter all about?
4. How do you set up a LinkedIn business page, what do you post on it?
5. Instagram - how? Why?
These things are likely to improve your business, drive sales, but you don't know where to start so you procrastinate the task.
Things you don’t want to do:
1. Keying in business cards to create your database
2. Uploading your receipts to your accounting software
3. Writing content for your latest email newsletter
4. Writing your blog
You don’t want to work 24 hours a day. There are tasks that other people are better at, so tasks can be done more efficiently and in a more cost-effective way. This gives you the time to grow your business….or have some free time. Apart from fear, why wouldn't you, what reason is there not to outsource?
Let's have a no-obligation consultation and look at what you could possibly outsource.